All of the copper cookware I create has the following characteristics:
1. The bodies of all cookware are fabricated from 48 oz. copper (.0625 inch thick)
2. All vertical and bottom seams of sauce pans are dovetailed, brazed, ground, and, polished.
3. All frying pans, omelet pans, broilers, etc. are made from one piece of copper and the sides are raised by hand with a hammer.
4. All handles are brass, riveted to pans and silver soldered to lids.
5. All cookware, pans and lids, have a hand wiped tin lining.